The Legal Expertise and Experience You Need . . .
The Personal and Professional Service You Want and Deserve
Whether you need powerful representation because of a car accident, assistance with your will, guidance to a simple resolution of a conflict, or expertise to handle a more serious legal problem, The Law Office of Gayle Goldsmith Tuch, P.C. can help.
Since 1989, I have been helping individual clients and small businesses resolve a variety of legal issues. I provide a professional, yet personal and attentive approach in helping clients to achieve satisfactory resolutions.
Contact my office online or call me at 336-793-4760 (toll-free at 888-341-2084) to set up an appointment.
My diverse areas of practice include:
- Personal injury and wrongful death claims
- Car, truck and motorcycle accidents
- Premises liability
- Civil litigation
- Speeding tickets and traffic violations
- Criminal (misdemeanor) cases
- Estate planning, including wills and trusts
- Contract negotiating, drafting and reviewing
- Small business matters, including contracts
- Real estate and landlord/tenant matters
Clients deserve helpful, knowledgeable service provided by a caring, trusted professional. That is why I stay in contact with my clients, answering their legal questions and assisting with various personal issues that arise during a legal dispute. When you call my firm, you will enjoy talking to my staff, and can almost always talk to me.
My fees are based on the complexity of your legal issue. Initial case evaluations for clients in personal injury and wrongful death cases are free, and are handled on a contingency* basis.
Contact Attorney Gayle Goldsmith Tuch, P.C.
My office offers the comfort and privacy needed for discussions and for answering legal questions. Or, if you prefer, I will be happy to arrange to meet you at my office in Winston-Salem, at your office, your home or another location if it is more convenient for you. If you are unable to meet with me during the workday, I often can schedule weekend or evening appointments. Whatever situation you are facing, we can work together to resolve it.
Please contact my law office in Clemmons, North Carolina, or call me at 336-793-4760 (toll-free at 888-341-2084) to schedule a consultation.
* I handle personal injury cases on a contingency basis, which means that no lawyers fees are charged unless I obtain a verdict or settlement on your behalf, although you are ultimately responsible for costs associated with the presentation of the case. As a service, I may arrange to pay costs for you in advance. Any costs advanced by my firm must be repaid at the conclusion of the matter.