Accomplished Clemmons Lawyer Provides Powerful Advocacy
North Carolina attorney handles injury, estate and environmental law
When you need legal counsel, youâ€™re entitled to a knowledgeable professional who is as determined to win as you are. My law office of Goldsmith Tuch Law in Clemmons provides that type of high-level representation to North Carolina clients. Whether youâ€™re looking to file a personal injury claim, need help with your estate plan or are troubled by an environmental problem, my firm can help you overcome immediate challenges and address long-term needs. I have been practicing law since 1989 and moved here to Clemmons, NC in 1999 where I was immediately admitted to the State Bar.Â I have given clients in Ohio and NC the legal support they need to achieve positive results.Â I practice in almost any county in NC, and primarily practice law in Forsyth, Davie, Yadkin, Guilford, Davidson, Iredell, Surry, Watauga and Mecklenburg counties.
Goldsmith Tuch Law has a proven record of assisting clients
Choosing an attorney can be a difficult decision. North Carolina clients count on me for many reasons, most notably because of my:
- Strong recommendations â€” Whether you need assistance obtaining compensation for an injury, drafting a will or addressing an environmental problem, I always focus on what is in the best interest of my clients. This approach has earned me numerous recommendations from the people Iâ€™ve served and my professional colleagues.
- Responsive counsel â€” With nearly 30 years of practice, Iâ€™ve built lasting relationships with clients by delivering responsive, caring counsel in each case that my firm handles. You can count on receiving prompt, clear answers to your questions and advice that considers your long-term well-being.
- Personalized attention â€” My office offers the comfort and privacy needed for discussions and for answering legal questions. Or, if you prefer, I will be happy to meet at your home or another location if it is more convenient for you. If you are unable to meet with me during the workday, I often can schedule weekend or evening appointments. Whatever situation you are facing, we can work together to resolve it.
From your initial consultation through the conclusion of your legal matter, my goal is to bring you the peace of mind you deserve while pursuing the best result possible.
Established litigator asserts the rights of individuals and communities
Throughout greater Winston-Salem and the surrounding area, my firm represents clients in legal practice areas including:
- Personal injury â€” I have won substantial results for people in all types of personal injury actions, including premises liability cases and litigation stemming from car, bicycle and truck accidents.
- Wrongful death â€” After a wrongful death caused by someone else, my firm advises estate representatives on securing fair compensation for lost income, funeral expenses and other damages available under state law.
- Environmental law â€” When an environmental law concern arises, I have the knowledge and experience to analyze complex issues and promote cost-effective ways to address hazardous conditions.
- Estate planning â€” For estate planning challenges, such as the creations of wills, trusts and powers of attorney, I offer sensitive legal guidance. I also handle trust and estate administration matters.
- Real estate â€” Protecting your property is crucial to your well-being and that of your loved ones. I assist clients with a range of real estate and landlord-tenant concerns.
- Civil litigation â€” Sometime clients require an attorney after a civil issue, be it a contract matter or other issue, arises, requiring civil litigation.Â My firm makes sure that you understand all your options and their potential consequences. Once youâ€™ve decided how to proceed, I diligently work to achieve your objectives at trial, through a settlement or by using an alternative dispute resolution method such as mediation.
- For all of these concerns, I will develop a thorough strategy tailored to your needs and wonâ€™t back down as we pursue justice together.
Traffic Cases such as speeding tickets
DISPUTE RESOLUTION â€“
Mediation â€“ Gayle Tuch has been a Certified Mediator since 1999.Â Mediation can be used to resolve litigation cases of all types.Â Gayle does not handle domestic matters but can refer you to lawyers who practice in the field or to those who mediate those cases
Collaborative Law â€“ While collaborative law for environmental and property issues is relatively unknown, it is an up-and-coming dispute resolution tool.Â Call Goldsmith Tuch to discuss how this form of dispute resolution can be used in your legal dispute.
Contact an experienced North Carolina attorney for a free consultation
Goldsmith Tuch Law handles a wide range of North Carolina legal matters for clients in Forsyth, Davie, Yadkin, Guilford, Davidson, Iredell, Surry, Watauga and Mecklenburg counties. Please call 336-934-5408 or contact me online for a free consultation at my office in Clemmons.